Tuesday, May 4, 2010

To ma honeybun

We have been labeled for fighting half our lives away...
We scream at each other...
We end up in tears...
We get pissed,we hang up phones, and the list may go on and on and on...
But i just want to let my honeybun know that he's the one for me...& i would want no one else...ONLY HIM!...

My cardiac has captured him and positioned him firm in place...
The precious gem,the light of ma life, which would only be able to brighten my life...
I so miss having fun times with you...
I miss telling you how much i love you...
I miss irritating you...
I miss spending so much of secretive time in ma house...
I miss that crazy lil innocence of yours..u know wat i mean.;P.
I just want to let you know that you have taken a position in my life that no one can ever replace...
And therefore, i love you my precious:D

And this lil baby song is for you..

ur my honey bunch,sugar plum, cuppy yuppy pumpkin, ur my sweetie pie
ur my cuppy cake gumdrops, smikibikimi,the apple of my eye
and i love you so, and i want you to know,
that ill always be right here,
and i love to sing this song to you,
because you are my baby bear:D

No comments:

Post a Comment