Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Post after a long time

Hello All,

Been so long, since i wrote here...isnt it.. :) Had got so busy wid my son....Oh god....i just love him..keeps me so busy...:)

A lot has happened in these two years...i quit work and joined my hubby for U.S.A for an year, and my struggle with rejoining work after that i am back......uffffhh...

Almost when everything was settled.....boom ...had an accident...a bad one.. two fractures and a toddler with me..:(

God's grace have recovered well and now back to work after 5 months of medical leave....

On the good note, my son started his Nursery, and i cant explain how happy i am.. :)
Right from his clothes shopping to receiving his stationery from his school...me all smiling.....:)

Dropping him off to school and coming to work has left me very tired. Especially with still a limping leg....nevertheless im enjoying it...

Thats all i have as of now....

Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment