Thursday, June 17, 2010

Art of enjoying idleness.

I know I'm giving up life's simple pleasures when I give up, however unconsciously, the art of enjoying idleness.
Like reading into the night and not worrying about the time that I have to be at ವರ್ಕ್...
To read the newspaper - all 24 pages of it!
Or trying out all kinds of homemade face packs....
Or hair massages. And pedicures and facials.
Or spend time window shopping....My fav..
And getting DVDs of movies I'd like to watch...
And gymming, or bloggging, without checking the time for how late it is!
To indulge in my eccentricities and do saner things like manage my finances, and relationships, visit pregnant cousins and friends, ailing elders and
lonely relatives as often as I'd want to.
To travel free and often....

I want to do all of these now now now...24 hours aint enuf fa me..:)
೨೪ ಗಂಟೆ ಸಾಕಾಗಲ್ಲ..ಏನು ಮಾಡೋಧು...

3 comments:

  1. though i love to stay busy, being idle can be more fun at times, specially when u dont have to look at the clock and be a constant state of running here and there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leisure is as important as being busy..enjoy whatevr you get.thats my philosophy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Warm sunshine...I swear..so true...real idling @ its best..:)Thanks for stopping by and valuable comments...i appreciate it..:)

    @Renu: So true Renu....Thanks for stopping by and valuable comments...i appreciate it...:)

    ReplyDelete